Providing Legal Permanent Residents (LPRs) a transparent pathway to Naturalization.
Through this opportunity, you will lead/assist with the instruction of LPRs in preparation to apply and become a Naturalized U.S. Citizen. We will attain this goal by utilizing Civics materials provided by USCIS and through your engagement of creating weekly lesson plans directing the topics of the week.
Duration: 25 Weeks
Time: 9am - 1:30pm (Saturday Commitment)
Size: ~15 clients
- Creation and teaching of weekly lesson plans
- 4/5 Assessments of Clients knowledge through this class
- 1/2 Mock Interview with Clients
- Participation in our Naturalization Workshop - providing clients and the community with free legal support in creating their N400 Application
- Reliable and Responsible
DLM (501c3): https://www.dlm.ngo/citizenship
USCIS Resource: https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to "email@example.com"
Subject "Volunteer - Pathway to Naturalization"
A member of our team will follow up with you.
Like Us on Facebook
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Immigration Law
- Cross-cultural Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 4.5 Hours on Saturday, 3 Hours of prep a week