SOME Place for Kids(SPFK) is seeking energetic, talented and dedicated volunteers to spend time with our youth in our new after school program. Volunteers help our with computer training, homework assistance, and social and emotional development through games and other activities. SPFK serves youth from grades 1-12, Monday through Friday from 3:30 -5:30 PM. Volunteers are needed from 3:30 - 5:30 PM to directly work with the youth participants.
SPFK also seeks adults who possess skills and talents in tutoring, art, dance, theater, athletics, poetry, spoken word, athletics, yoga, cooking, etc. to share with the children at SPFK as a one-time or on-going activity.
Volunteers are needed for Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10-2PM to assist with Educational Research and Clerical Assistance/support for the SOME Place for Kids Program. Contact email@example.com or 202-575-2490 for more information
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Teach a Resume and Interview...
- Help Youth in a fun After-School...
- Senior Friendly Volunteer
- Looking for Landscapers to Help...
- Senior Holiday Dinner Baskets
- Breakfast and Lunch servers...
- DJ Needed for Senior Events
- Computer/Resume Writing Tutor
- Computer Literacy
- Food Services
- Group Fitness Instructors Needed!
- Registered Nurses
- Saturday Bingo Game
- Shoppers Bag