Waiting Youth Outing Intern/Volunteer
1 person is interested
A Family For Every Child is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) child welfare organization. Our mission is to find loving permanent families for all waiting foster children. Based in Eugene, Oregon, A Family For Every Child works nationally to ensure foster care is only a temporary solution for any child, as all children have the right to grow up in a loving, supportive, permanent home.
A Family For Every Child seeks engaged, passionate volunteers to work within the Permanency programs. Volunteers in the Waiting Youth Outing program will work in partnership with the Permanency Director and the Permanency Coordinator to plan, coordinate and attend outings for the youth on our wait list for a mentor.
- Complete a background check as required by the State.
- Complete in-office program orientation.
- Ability to work well with youth.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate with diverse populations.
- Well organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Experience in child care or donation collection.
- Passion for improving outcomes for youth in the child welfare system.
We'll work with your schedule.
1675 W. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97402
- Data Entry
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-9+ hours per week minimum.
- 2-3+ days a week.