A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A Family For Every Child is currently looking for a volunteer/intern to work directly with the Matching Assistance Director to help promote and develop the Matching Assistance Program (MAP) site, resources, and materials located directly within the log-on site.
- Maintain and update materials located within the MAP site.
- Research additional information and resources that can help families with the adoption process.
- Work with a variety of agencies and organizations, looking for additions and ideas for our log-on site.
- Be responsible for weekly updates to the Matching Assistance Director.
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the position, participate in appropriate training activities, and support staff in their development and training.
- Undertake such other duties, training, and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this position.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 6-9+ hours per week.
- 3-6 month commitment minimum.
- Fundraising Event Planner
- Matching Assistance Program...
- IT Work--Great for High School...
- Adoption Worker Assistant
- Graphic Design Specialist
- Family Finding Volunteer
- Data Entry Specialist
- Hero For a Day Event Planner
- Princess Event Planner
- Development Funding
- Research Sibling Specialty
- Agency Marketing Specialist
- Appreciation Card Creator
- FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP COORDINATOR
- Media Marketing
- Webinar PowerPoint Producer
- Family Adoption Specialist
- FAMILY RESOURCE COORDINATOR
- Princess Event Developer