Matching Assistance Program Website Coordinator
A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A Family For Every Child is currently looking for a volunteer/intern to work directly with the Matching Assistance Director to help promote and develop the Matching Assistance Program (MAP) site, resources, and materials located directly within the log-on site.
- Maintain and update materials located within the MAP site.
- Research additional information and resources that can help families with the adoption process.
- Work with a variety of agencies and organizations, looking for additions and ideas for our log-on site.
- Be responsible for weekly updates to the Matching Assistance Director.
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the position, participate in appropriate training activities, and support staff in their development and training.
- Undertake such other duties, training, and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this position.
- Maintain confidentiality.
We'll work with your schedule.
1675 W. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97402
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be at least 18
- 6-9+ hours per week.
- 3-6 month commitment minimum.