Digital Marketing Internship - Winter 2019-2020 & Spring 2020
14 people are interested
Digital Marketing Internship
* NOTE - To expedite your application process: Please submit your information here so we have you in our database (should only take 3-4 minutes) https://atf.quickbase.com/db/bkiq82jp3?a=nwr&dfid=2
As the Foundation’s Digital Marketing Intern you will hone your skills in inbound marketing, content marketing and storytelling to help address one of the most critical issues in healthcare - lack of organs available for transplantation. This unpaid internship is a great opportunity to enhance marketing skills applicable in both the for-profit and non-profit sectors, while contributing to meaningful healthcare change.
To learn more about our Internship Program, please visit: https://www.americantransplantfoundation.org/about/join-our-team/
- Help contribute to a brand new Foundation’s website that drives conversations and grows funding.
- Contribute content and strategy for social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, blog, etc.)
- Help with the day to day management and optimization of all digital marketing channels, including social media, search engine marketing, email marketing.
- Compile reports and identify marketing opportunities.
- Leverage technology and data to provide recommendations based on audience behavior.
- Craft effective marketing messages and copy.
- You are committed to changing the world through saving lives through transplantation.
- Must have a balanced sense for business, technology and communications. You keep up with the latest digital technology, have a sharp business sense, and love crafting an effective message.
- Must be passionate about social media. You’re an active user of multiple social media platforms and keep up with the latest social media trends.
- Working toward (at least 2 years completed), or recently completed a degree in Marketing, E-commerce, Journalism, Communications or related field.
- HTML and/or photo/video skills a plus.
About American Transplant Foundation
600 17th Street, Suite 2515 South, Denver, CO 80202, US
The American Transplant Foundation is a national non-profit organization that works to increase the donation of organs and tissue to reduce the growing list of men, women and children who are awaiting a life-saving transplant.
The American Transplant Foundation began with the personal journey of Denver attorney Steve Farber who was the recipient of a kidney transplant. Unique from other organizations that promote organ donation, the Foundation goes beyond basic education by coordinating collaborative efforts and proactively tackling policy issues to eliminate the gap between the critical need for organs and their supply, ultimately saving lives.
The American Transplant Foundation's primary objectives are to develop more mainstream opportunities for people to register as organ and tissue donors, to provide education and awareness through community-based outreach programs, and to endow a chair of transplant surgery.
We'll work with your schedule.
600 17th St., Suite 2515 SouthDenver, CO 80202
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- 8-20 hours per week