Digital Marketing Internship - Fall 2019
12 people are interested
Digital Marketing Internship
** This internship is to begin between mid-August and early September of 2019. **
* NOTE - To expedite your application process: Please submit your information here so we have you in our database (should only take 3-4 minutes) https://atf.quickbase.com/db/bkiq82jp3?a=nwr&dfid=2
As the Foundation’s Digital Marketing Intern you will hone your skills in inbound marketing, content marketing and storytelling to help address one of the most critical issues in healthcare - lack of organs available for transplantation. This unpaid internship is a great opportunity to enhance marketing skills applicable in both the for-profit and non-profit sectors, while contributing to meaningful healthcare change.
To learn more about our Internship Program, please visit: https://www.americantransplantfoundation.org/about/join-our-team/
- Help contribute to a brand new Foundation’s website that drives conversations and grows funding.
- Contribute content and strategy for social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, blog, etc.)
- Help with the day to day management and optimization of all digital marketing channels, including social media, search engine marketing, email marketing.
- Compile reports and identify marketing opportunities.
- Leverage technology and data to provide recommendations based on audience behavior.
- Craft effective marketing messages and copy.
- You are committed to changing the world through saving lives through transplantation.
- Must have a balanced sense for business, technology and communications. You keep up with the latest digital technology, have a sharp business sense, and love crafting an effective message.
- Must be passionate about social media. You’re an active user of multiple social media platforms and keep up with the latest social media trends.
- Working toward (at least 2 years completed), or recently completed a degree in Marketing, E-commerce, Journalism, Communications or related field.
- HTML and/or photo/video skills a plus.
We'll work with your schedule.
600 17th St., Suite 2515 SouthDenver, CO 80202
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- 4-16 hours per week