Digital Marketing Internship
As the Foundation’s Digital Marketing Intern you will hone your skills in inbound marketing, content
marketing and storytelling to help address one of the most critical issues in healthcare - lack of organs available for transplantation. This unpaid internship is a great opportunity to enhance marketing skills
applicable in both the for-profit and non-profit sectors, while contributing to meaningful healthcare
- Help contribute to a brand new Foundation’s website that drives conversations and grows funding.
- Contribute content and strategy for social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram,
LinkedIn, blog, etc.)
- Help with the day to day management and optimization of all digital marketing channels, including
social media, search engine marketing, email marketing.
- Compile reports and identify marketing opportunities.
- Leverage technology and data to provide recommendations based on audience behavior.
- Craft effective marketing messages and copy.
- You are committed to changing the world through saving lives through transplantation.
- Must have a balanced sense for business, technology and communications. You keep up with the
latest digital technology, have a sharp business sense, and love crafting an effective message.
- Must be passionate about social media. You’re an active user of multiple social media platforms
and keep up with the latest social media trends.
- Working toward (at least 2 years completed), or recently completed a degree in Marketing, Ecommerce,
- Journalism, Communications or related field.
- HTML and/or photo/video skills a plus.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment