Are you great with fixing things around the house? We are looking for people who are handy to help seniors in our community with minor repairs. Help a low income senior stay in their home! If you have experience with plumbing, electrical work, or can do some minor carpentry we need you! (You do not need to be licensed.) Flexible hours, you choose your own schedule. Snowbirds and retirees welcome. Make a difference in our community by helping a senior!
We service all of Hennepin County through our H.O.M.E. program with outside and inside maintenance. Email Cat at email@example.com today!
Senior Community Services is a nonprofit organization with a mission to develop, coordinate and provide services that help meet the needs of older adults and support their caregivers.
Our Vision is to mobilize the community to Reimagine Aging.
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Choose your own schdeule!
- You can make a difference!
- Do you love keeping things clean...
- Share a smile with a senior in...
- Get Outside and Help Seniors in...
- Are you Handy? Help A Senior in...
- Get outside and volunteer! We...
- Newsletter Assistant - volunteer
- Calling all gardeners! Help...
- Skilled Graphic Design Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant-HOME...