Adoption Agency Support Meeting Coordinator
AFFEC is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
AFFEC is looking for someone who can help the agency plan its ongoing series of bi-monthly family support meetings.
Under the supervision of the Adoption Agency Director, the volunteer/intern will:
- Compile a list of topics that would provide helpful information to families that have chosen to parent a child from the foster care system.
- Create a yearly calendar with the intent to schedule speakers for each family meeting
- Reach out to local resources/community partners to schedule dates to speak or provide information at the family support meetings
- Cultivate and schedule meeting locations throughout the state.
We'll work with your schedule.
1675 W. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97402
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Public Relations
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Hours per week; 3-4 hours per week
- Days of the week; 1-2 days per week