Social Media Specialist
3 people are interested
A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A specialist is needed who is well versed in social media for organizations to use social media as a tool to grow our organization. This individual will search the internet for relevant content for our Facebook page and Twitter. The volunteer/intern will also research and implement other social media tools for the purpose of outreach for our organization. Family finding is an intensive relative search model with the goal of achieving permanency and supportive family connections for children in foster care.
Under the supervision of the Program Supervisor, the volunteer/intern will:
- Participate in training.
- Work independently at home on a home computer with an internet connection on assigned projects.
- Communicate results to the Program Supervisor in an organized manner.
- Create and maintain a volunteer blog.
- Educate our family finding volunteers and contacts with updated, relevant content.
- Generate content related to family finding for the organization’s social media sites, including Facebook and Twitter.
We'll work with your schedule.
1675 W. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97402
- People Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Business Development
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-9+ hours per week.
- 3-6 month commitment minimum.