To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book or safe list.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and Associates are expected to contribute a minimum of between 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 24 hours.
Associates must be willing to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required.
STW(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm)because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all".
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
STW has an immediate need for a detailed oriented, experienced HR person to join our team as HR Associate: HRSS Administrator. In this role you will support the Human Resources Group in the area of talent management by completing administrative work. You will be involved on a daily basis with important tasks that influence not only HR but entire Save The Water organization. You will be communicating with directors from other groups and ensure they complete HR related tasks in a timely manner.
By volunteering at STW(tm) not only will your volunteering effort contribute to the important water research, but you will also be able to advance your professional skills in the field of HR.
What you will be responsible for...
- Work closely with the Project Leader of HR Shared Services to support hiring needs.
- Complete the steps in the New Hire Checklist.
- Create email address for new volunteers, grant access to the STW Cyber Office and STW Calendar.
- Send welcome emails for new volunteers, ensure the candidate completed all the steps from welcome letter.
- File Volunteer Documents.
- Update Personnel Contact List.
- Complete the steps in Separation Checklist.
- Deactivate the email address.
- Move Contact to Inactive Volunteers Personnel Contact List.
- Ensure consistent documentation with HR Group (emails/ads/job description) .
- Provides communication on behalf of HR Group to STW volunteers regarding holidays, office closures, and any other announcement related to HR operations.
- Prepare the STW(tm) National Holiday Calendar on a yearly basis (usually in December)
- Reset passwords for current volunteers as required.
- Maintain personnel files of all volunteers (complete volunteer lifecycle) (Checking the file when they join, through google form and preparing a monthly report for the Recruitment team to ensure to take corrective actions).
- Perform twice a year audits of PWR’s and Personnel Files of volunteers across groups. (google form and preparing a report for actions).
- Automate process (especially checklists) and try to reduce HR paperwork.
- Assist in updating and maintaining project plan.
- Attend bi-weekly human resources meeting and monthly talent management team meeting
Your Take Away...
- Chance to develop or master your professional & leadership skills.
- Advance & improve your project management skills.
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world.
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects.
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact.
Apply Now if you have....
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Attention to details.
- Self-disciplined, completing assigned tasks on deadlines.
- Good in Ms Excel, Word ,Google Docs.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner. when dealing with the public.
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Human Resources Diversity
- Human Resources Assistance
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- a minimum of 5 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within 24 hours
- Marketing Associate: Partnerships
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Marketing Associate: Supporter...
- Technology Associate: Web...
- Fundraising Project Leader: Grants
- Education Project Leader WEM /...
- Education Associate: DILOS STEM...
- Executive Assistant Cum Donor...
- Marketing Associate Director:...
- Marketing Associate: Branding
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Branding
- Social Media Associate: Design
- Marketing Associate: Trend...
- HR Associate :HRSS Administrator
- Director- Fundraising (Remote)
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Research & Engineering Lab...
- Marketing Associate: External...