Fundraising Event Planner
AFFEC is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
AFFEC is looking for somebody to plan a new annual fundraising event. The goal is to raise $10,000 or more and to bring awareness to our organization and mission. Other goals of the event include gaining media attention and drawing people to our website.
Under the supervision of the Program Director, the volunteer/intern will:
- Research other new events in the area.
- Work with the Executive Director to decide on the event.
- Recruit, train, and engage volunteers.
- Plan a timeline for the event.
- Work with web team to lay out a webpage for the event.
- Build email templates, press releases, PSAs and other marketing tools.
- Carry out the event.
- Make a plan for next year’s event if the event will continue.
We'll work with your schedule.
1675 W. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97402
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- 6-9+ hours per week.
- 3-6 month commitment minimum.