A Family For Every Child is a non-profit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving and permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A Family For Every Child is looking for someone who can help the Heart Gallery Program’s faith-based venue partners maintain and develop their galleries. The Heart Gallery is a traveling "art exhibit" of photographs of local and nationwide children who are currently in foster care and waiting to be adopted.
Under the supervision of the Program Director, the volunteer/intern will:
- Schedule exhibits for our yearly ongoing faith-based heart gallery calendar.
- Send letters/emails to prospective faith-based sites.
- Help coordinate site set-up prior to exhibits.
- Maintain brochure inventory.
- Follow-up with sites after an exhibit.
- Solicit donations for needed supplies.
- Data entry of all the above.
- Create a process binder for all the above information.
- Data Entry
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-3+ hours per week.
- 3-6 month commitment minimum.
- Fundraising Event Planner
- Matching Assistance Program...
- IT Work--Great for High School...
- Adoption Worker Assistant
- Graphic Design Specialist
- Family Finding Volunteer
- Data Entry Specialist
- Hero For a Day Event Planner
- WordPress Volunteers Needed!...
- Princess Event Planner
- Development Funding
- Research Sibling Specialty
- Agency Marketing Specialist
- Appreciation Card Creator
- FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP COORDINATOR
- SEO Volunteer Needed
- Media Marketing
- Family Adoption Specialist
- FAMILY RESOURCE COORDINATOR
- Princess Event Developer