Sponsorship Program Marketing
1 person is interested
A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving and permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A Family For Every Child seeks a volunteer/intern to work with the Sponsorship Program Coordinators to create an effective marketing plan for the Sponsorship Program. This includes creating sponsorship- themed emails to go along with the specified month, researching other sponsorship programs, analyzing data and what works and what does not work, examining local and national advertisements, media exposure, etc.
Under the supervision of Sponsorship Program Director, the intern/volunteer will:
- Learn how to use and run reports in our internal database.
- Learn how to create email templates via constant contact program.
- Research other sponsorship programs.
- Create a plan to promote sponsorship program.
- Build relationships with professionals within the community.
- Write sponsorship program based descriptions.
- Learn more about the foster care system and adoption process.
- Advocate for the sponsorship program, A Family For Every Child, and foster children nationwide.
We'll work with your schedule.
1675 W. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97402
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Professional Development
- Must be at least 18
- 3-9+ month commitment
- 6-9+ hours a week