Sponsorship Event Coordinator
A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving and permanent families for every waiting foster child.
The volunteer/intern in this position will be responsible for finding local events to attend and promote the Sponsorship Program.
Under the supervision of the Sponsorship Program Director, the volunteer/intern will:
- Identify local events where the Sponsorship Program can be promoted.
- Make contact with proper personnel to have a table at the event.
- Set up, supervise, and clean up the booth.
- Attend at least one event per month.
- Be able to speak to each and every program.
- Be familiar with the literature related to the program.
- Be passionate about the program’s mission.
We'll work with your schedule.
1675 W. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97402
- Project Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Professional Development
- Must be at least 18
- 6-9+ hours a week, 3-9+ month minimum
- Schedule will include a few days a week in and out of the office doing research & scheduling event