Volunteer Intake Specialist
American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
The Intake Specialist welcomes new volunteers into the Red Cross community and ensure timely on-boarding of all new volunteers.
* Welcome prospective volunteers and process new volunteer applications
* Monitor new applications submitted in Volunteer Connection, our online volunteer management system.
* Call and email prospective volunteers to remind them to complete all application steps in the intake path.
* Ensure communication is maintained early and often with new applicants.
* Track all communication with prospective volunteers in Volunteer Orientation.
* Invite prospective volunteers to sign up for Volunteer Orientation (online or in-person).
* Provide technical assistance for Volunteer Connection to prospective volunteers.
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.