Help communities make their voices HEARD - Help register people to VOTE!
Building Opportunities for Self-Sufficiency (BOSS) is an award-winning nonprofit in Alameda County that is dedicated to helping homeless, poor and disabled people achieve health and self-sufficiency and to fighting against the root causes of poverty and homelessness.
To achieve our mission, the more people that are engaged in civic decision-making and can share their real concerns and experiences with policy makers, the better! We are looking for help with voter registration tasks from now through both the primary and general elections:
- Tabling at BOSS sites
- Handing out voter registration cards
- Providing basic information about voter registration
- Directing people to the Registrar of Voters for more complicated questions
- Voter registration canvassing in the field along with BOSS staff
HOURS: Hours/days are flexible - we will work around your schedule!
- People Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18