We are seeking individuals with a commitment to ensuring that all children have equal access to math. By volunteering to review translations of Zeno program materials, you will be helping deliver the best possible program to the diverse families we serve!
Volunteers who review translations must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be available to volunteer 2-3 hours on a project-to-project basis. Projects may be a few weeks apart throughout the year.
- Must be fluent in English
- Experience with Microsoft Word
- Must be a native language speaker of any language listed below:
- Spanish / Español
- Vietnamese / Tiếng Việt
- Simplified Chinese / 简体中文
- Russian / русский
- Somali / Somali
Arabic / اللغه العربية
- Amharic / አማርኛ
Please email Juan Flores at email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering with us!
Zeno's mission is to increase children’s competence and confidence in math with fun and engaging activities. We serve early learners and elementary school aged children in communities furthest from opportunity. Our vision is a world where everyone knows they can do math.
For more information about Zeno, visit http://zenomath.org/
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-3 hours every few weeks
- • Must be fluent in English • Experience with Microsoft Word •