Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Out mission is to build a positive math culture by creating confidence and excitement for math in children through age 11, offering programs that develop skills through play, and involving the entire community including teachers, families, out of school care providers and community members.
Our programs encourage students to explore, question and experience math by using games, hands-on activities, group projects and technology to further establish math skills and concepts.
Our goals are specific:
- Create confidence and excitement for math in young children.
- Start early in the educational lives of children.
- Involve the entire school community, including teachers and parents.
- Create high quality programs that adhere to state and national educational standards.
- Work inside and outside of the classroom
- Offer a variety of fun and interesting out-of-class activities.
- Create confident teachers of mathematics
- Build programs that can be sustained within a school over the long term.