A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A Family For Every Child is looking for a volunteer/intern who can research ways the organization can become a sibling specialty agency, partnering with other agencies and creating cost comparisons.
Under the supervision of the Program Director, the volunteer/intern will:
- Compare costs for adoption of single child vs. sibling group.
- Research if there is a benefit for a family to adopt a sibling group.
- Contact other agencies who often work with siblings.
- Explore tax credits for those adopting sibling groups.
- Create a manual relating to working with sibling groups.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-9+ hours per week
- 3-6 month commitment minimum
- Family Adoption Specialist
- Fundraising Event Planner
- Matching Assistance Program...
- IT Work--Great for High School...
- Agency Marketing Specialist
- Child Matching Event Coordinator
- Graphic Design Specialist
- Family Finding Volunteer
- Assistant Volunteer Coordinator
- WordPress Volunteers Needed!...
- Princess Event Planner
- Development Funding
- SEO | Digital Marketing...
- FAMILY RESOURCE COORDINATOR
- Marketing/Targeted Outreach...
- Appreciation Card Creator
- SEO Volunteer Needed
- Media Marketing
- Online Matching Event Coordinator
- Princess Event Developer