To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book or safe list.
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as an Associate you are required to contribute a minimum of 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- Associates must be willing to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
Supports the Supporter Profiling team in establishing temporary and ongoing relationships with like-minded for-profit and nonprofit organizations to support the project's goals and overall mission of Save the Water(tm).
What you will be responsible for:
- Assists Project Leader with analyzing Google AdWords campaigns, social media followers and website traffic in order to determine supporter and donor needs.
- Assists Marketing Group in developing A/B tests on AdWords and email campaigns.
- Attend monthly Marketing group meeting and weekly Supporter Profiling meetings. May also be required to attend other team meetings, as requested.
- Complete the PWR at least on a weekly basis.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Your Take Away:
- Chance to develop or master your professional skills
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have:
- Experience with Google, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Analytics a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Self-direction and demonstrated effective oral communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com . We would love to hear from you! (c) 2018.
- Google Apps
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 5 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within 36 hours
- Marketing Associate: Partnerships
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Marketing Associate: Supporter...
- Technology Associate: Web...
- Fundraising Project Leader: Grants
- Education Project Leader WEM /...
- Education Associate: DILOS STEM...
- Executive Assistant Cum Donor...
- Marketing Associate Director:...
- Marketing Associate: Branding
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Branding
- Social Media Associate: Design
- Marketing Associate: Trend...
- HR Associate :HRSS Administrator
- Director- Fundraising (Remote)
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Research & Engineering Lab...
- Marketing Associate: External...