To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''email@example.com" to your address book or safe list.
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as an Associate you are required to contribute a minimum of 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- Associates must be willing to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm)because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
Supports the Marketing group and Branding team in establishing temporary and ongoing relationships with like-minded for-profit and nonprofit organizations to support the project's goals and overall mission of Save the Water(tm).
What you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for building and maintaining a positive company image by managing communication strategies and tactics that promote related products and services, organizational developments such as new business ventures and support overall brand positioning and messaging.
- Support the Branding Project Leader with public relations campaigns, including but not limited to:
- Development of outreach communication plan
- Cultivation of Media contacts promoting Water Science cause
- Promotion and positioning of STW(tm) Science volunteers as water authority resources
- Monitor and provide consultation on public's awareness of the STW(tm) cause
- Responding to email correspondence regarding general inquiries
- Responsible for planning and implementation of external communications initiatives that support Save The Water(tm)
- Attend monthly Marketing group meeting and weekly Branding meetings. May also be required to attend other team meetings, as requested.
- Report to the Branding Project Leader.
- Complete the PWR at least on a weekly basis.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Your Take Away:
- Chance to develop or master your professional skills
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have:
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you! (c) 2018.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Project Management
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 5 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within 36 hours
- Marketing Associate: Partnerships
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Technology Associate: Web...
- Education Project Leader WEM /...
- Fundraising Associate Director,...
- Education Associate: DILOS STEM...
- Executive Assistant Cum Donor...
- Fundraising Associate: Grants...
- Fundraising Associate Director...
- Marketing Project Leader: Branding
- Fundraising Project Leader:...
- Social Media Associate: Design
- Fundraising Project Leader...
- HR Associate :HRSS Administrator
- Director- Fundraising (Remote)
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Research & Engineering Lab...
- Marketing Associate: External...
- Fundraising Associate, Corporate...