The Oakland A’s baseball team is celebrating their 50th anniversary in 2018 and for the first time in their history, they have selected a few Bay Area charities to be The Game Charity for a home game. As a Top Rated Non Profit for 2018, Moraga’s Be the Star You Are!(r) 501 c3 was selected to be The Game Charity for the Friday, June 15th baseball game against the Los Angeles Angels, one of the chief rivals of the Oakland Athletics.
Discounted tickets are $34 per ticket with a portion going to Be the Star You Are!(r) charity. Be the Star You Are! needs to sell a minimum of 150 tickets and would like to sell 1000! If 1000 tickets are told, someone from our group will throw the first pitch of the game.
One hour of community service credit will be given for every ticket purchased. If you are person who likes to sell, this is a great way to gather your friends for a fun gathering that will feature field seating at the 2nd tier and a fireworks show. Get a corporation, business, or company to buy a block of tickets. Or if you are part of a group or club, this could be a group project.
A prize will also be given to the person or group who buys or sells the most tickets.
Checks are made out to Be the Star You Are!(r) charity, PO Box 376, Moraga, Ca. 94556.
Visit the event site at www.BetheStarYouAre.org/Events
Email for further details.
- Relationship Building
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be honest and outgoing.
- One Day Event at Moraga Faire...
- Teen and Young Adult Hosts and...
- VIDEOGRAPHER-EDITOR FOR YOU TUBE...
- Volunteer Grant Writer
- Google AdWords Advertising...
- TEEN STAR BOOK REVIEWER
- PUBLICIST FOR CHARITY
- Volunteer Fundraising Coordinator
- INTERNET ASSISTANT FOR RADIO SHOWS
- 20th Anniversary Gala Organizer...
- Research INTERN
- Social Networking Volunteer
- Volunteer Event Coordinator
- Volunteer Radio Program...
- Earn Community Service Credits...
- Social Media Poster
- Publicity Assistant
- RADIO ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE
- LETTERS FOR LITERACY PROGRAM