Are you a designer at heart? Do you have knowledge of Canva and can layout and design training manuals, presentations, flyers and other materials? Volunteer with us and lend your expertise while giving your resume a boost!
Your creativity and artistic talent will help us create a library of action to help others. Your work will give us a professional image that represents the dedicated helpers we are. Projects are relatively simple and straightforward. The opportunity is remote/virtual and flexible - we work with your schedule.
- Experience designing for web, social media marketing or internet marketing
National Alliance on Mental Illness, NAMI, San Fernando Valley is one of the nation's largest grassroots organization helping people affected by mental illness. We save lives through our free educational programs, support groups, and outreach events. If you are a student or looking to enrich your career through volunteer experience, NAMI-SFV can benefit you - click "I want to help!"
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Graphic Design Artist
- Onboarding Specialist
- NAMIWalks (Annual Major...
- Advocacy Research Assistant
- Entry-level Recruiter (Remote OK)
- Compassionate HelpLine Telephone...
- Content Writer
- Volunteer Recognition Sponsor...
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Content Marketer
- Web/social/graphic designer -...
- Slack Communications App Trainer
- Communications Director
- Volunteer Recognition Coordinator