4 people are interested
Client Relations - Account/Relationship Manager (CR212)
ORGANIZATION: The CLASS Consulting Group
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering(All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Responsible for cultivating client relationships with one / more client/s and securing repeat business from existing clients.
- Work closely with the project team throughout project delivery to ensure client needs are fulfilled.
- In collaboration with BCS team, assess project impact at predefined intervals (6 months and 1 year after project completion)
- Manage and provide leadership to the Client Management team.
- Engage regularly with existing clients to create awareness about other services CLASS can offer.
- Maintain Salesforce (CRM Database) on all client management activities.
- Run and review client satisfaction surveys
- Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events
- Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
- Implementing KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
- Successfully implementing resource allocation and volunteer engagement activities along with Director & HR
- Fostering appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
- Promoting volunteer engagement within the CR Team and across the broader CLASS Group.
Education Qualification & Experience
- BA/BS/MBA Business or Marketing with 3-5 years of experience in Client Management.
- Experience with Salesforce/HubSpot or any CRM database preferred.
- Good management skills
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Effective communication skills and strong business acumen.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend WeeklyMeetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week(excluding meeting time).
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- An opportunity to give back to the community
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link:(https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General).
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.
SFO - South Bay AreaSanta Clara, CA 95051
April 4, 2022