Associate Director - Practice Development (PD)
2 people are interested
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individual to join as a Director to our volunteer-driven Team.
- Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
- Should implement the team plans as per calendar for the team
- Implement KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
- Successfully implement resource allocation and volunteer engagement activities along with Director & HR
- Foster appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
- Implement volunteer engagement activities
- Should collect feedback from each team member and keep the board members informed about it
- Should be able to guide the team members for training, feedback, succession planning etc.
- Develop in-depth understanding of client business needs and position self as a key decision making partner.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Identify, coordinate and implement best practice delivery strategies
- Facilitate improvements in client service while supporting, building, and developing trusted relationships within the organization
- Responsible to lead, manage, and facilitate programs that align with CLASS objective and design customized strategies that drive significant organizational change
- Build familiarity and expertise with consulting techniques and grow knowledge across a broad range of business disciplines
- Provide advice and training to different teams on a wide range of business disciplines, including strategic planning, human resources, marketing, operational efficiency, growth strategies, and succession planning
- Manage the Practice Development team to gather, share, evaluate and update market intelligence
- Lead and monitor CLASS Leadership Certification (CLC) training program; assess the training needs, updating training materials, and assign appropriate training facilitators
Education & Experience:
- MBA with 5+ years of prior leadership background
- 8 + years of professional experience in one of these fields: finance/accounting, strategic planning, marketing, or human resources
- A background in management consulting and/or non-profit management is strongly desired
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
- 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
- Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering team work
- Passionate & committed to serve community
- Excellent Communicator
- Good sense of humor
- Honors CLASS's code of ethics
- Contribute 4 - 5 hrs of work per week for project
- Attend monthly meetings: 2 in person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Group based learning
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.