Food Bank Shopper
12 people are interested
San Diego Food Bank Shopper
Our snack pantry was founded 1 year ago with the goal to provide snacks for Lifeline clients. Many of our clients receive their counseling sessions after school or work and are provided with snacks and a drink. Every week, on Friday mornings, volunteers pick up food donations at San Diego Food Bank’s North County location and deliver them to Lifeline’s Vista Campus.
- San Diego Food Bank, North County location: 680 Rancheros Dr. #100, San Marcos, CA 92069
- North County Lifeline: 200 Michigan Ave., Vista, CA 92084
- Pick-up of food donations from SD Food Bank in San Marcos
- Transport and deliver donations directly from SD Food Bank to Lifeline’s Vista Campus
- Sort donations
- Organize and shelf donations for easy access and distribution
- Must have own, reliable transportation
- Morning availability once a week, during business hours
- Ability to transfer donations from shopping cart to vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. at a time
- Must have friendly and helpful demeanor
- 6 month minimum commitment
Tuesday morning at 10am. The process can take between 30-45 minutes from start (food bank arrival) to finish (Lifeline departure).
Dress Code: Casual Attire
Security Checks: Live Scan Background Check and DMV Print Out
Reports to: Volunteer Program
We'll work with your schedule.
200 Michigan AveVista, CA 92084
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Tuesdays at 10am, with a 6 month commitment.