Food Bank Shopper
13 people are interested
San Diego Food Bank Shopper
Our snack pantry was founded 1 year ago with the goal to provide snacks for Lifeline clients. Many of our clients receive their counseling sessions after school or work and are provided with snacks and a drink. Every week, on Friday mornings, volunteers pick up food donations at San Diego Food Bank’s North County location and deliver them to Lifeline’s Vista Campus.
- San Diego Food Bank, North County location: 680 Rancheros Dr. #100, San Marcos, CA 92069
- North County Lifeline: 200 Michigan Ave., Vista, CA 92084
- Pick-up of food donations from SD Food Bank in San Marcos
- Transport and deliver donations directly from SD Food Bank to Lifeline’s Vista Campus
- Sort donations
- Organize and shelf donations for easy access and distribution
- Must have own, reliable transportation
- Morning availability once a week, during business hours
- Ability to transfer donations from shopping cart to vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. at a time
- Must have friendly and helpful demeanor
- 6 month minimum commitment
Tuesday morning at 10am. The process can take between 30-45 minutes from start (food bank arrival) to finish (Lifeline departure).
Dress Code: Casual Attire
Security Checks: Live Scan Background Check and DMV Print Out
Reports to: Volunteer Program
About North County Lifeline
200 Michigan Ave., Vista, CA 92084, US
To build self-reliance among youth, individuals and families through problem solving, skill-building and accessible community-based services.
Who We Are
North County Lifeline is an organization of case managers, counselors, therapists, mentors, social service workers, assessment specialists, program developers, mediators, educators, youth leaders, volunteers, interns and administrators.
We are your connection to resources within the community.
We are your Lifeline.
What We're About
- Developing resilient youth
- Nurturing family strengths
- Partnering to solve community problems
We'll work with your schedule.
200 Michigan AveVista, CA 92084
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Tuesdays at 10am, with a 6 month commitment.