Grocery Shopping Volunteers with their own vehicle will be collecting 8-12 shopping lists from the African American Men's Project (AAMP) clients or Women, Infant and Children (WIC) clients at NorthPoint on Mondays and/or Tuesdays 5:00-6:30pm and then shopping for participants at the Wirth Co-op or North Commons down the street from NorthPoint.
Participants can have $15 of groceries purchased for each session. Grocery Shopping Volunteers will sort and deliver the food to NorthPoint after shopping. This project helps clients with transportation barriers access nutritious food.
Volunteers are required to have their own vehicle and be able to track purchases and not exceed $15 per person. Volunteers should enjoy grocery shopping and abiding by the customers' wishes.
If you cannot volunteer every week, how about every other week or once a month on a Monday or Tuesday 5:00-6:30pm?
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Mondays/Tuesdays 5-6:30pm (weekly or once a month)
- Have your own vehicle
- Receptionist Volunteer
- Community Health Worker (CHW)...
- Fare For All Assistants for Food...
- Criminal Justice Intern
- Grocery Shopping Volunteer (with...
- Mobile Food Shelf Drivers (21+)
- Fit4Fun Family Event with Open...
- National Night Out Festivities...
- Volunteer Coordination -...
- Food Shelf Data Entry & Customer...
- Health Screening for Hmong,...
- Computer Lab Coach
- Social Work Summer Intern
- Hospitality Greeter
- Children's Book Shelf Reader
- Gardening Volunteer
- Food Shelf Volunteer
- Produce Distribution Outdoor...
- Nutrition Education Volunteer