Call Center Volunteers - Training provided
5 people are interested
The Clearinghouse Call Center is the heart of our 503c3 faith-based nonprofit that provides hope, help and a hand up to freedom to people facing a time of financial need.
The Call Center Mentor contacts our clients weekly to provide encouragement and help as a person journeys from a time of need to financial sustainability. Our program is set up so that each week, you connect to follow the action plan that can include participating in resources, participating in program opportunities and follow-up on assigned tasks that work toward a individual's long-term goal. The Mentor offers prayer each week and prioritizes the plan for the next week's activity. Training is provided by the ministry and the group works as a team so you have complete support as a volunteer. Basic computer skills needed.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
- Call Center Mentor - Monday evening 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Call Center Mentor - Wednesdays 10:30 am to 2 pm
- Call Center Mentor - Thursdays, 10:30 am to 2 pm.
We'll work with your schedule.
830 N. Apollo Blvd.Melbourne, FL 32935
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly Tues. or Thurs., 10:30 am to 2 pm
- Microsoft Office, Adminstrative Assistant, Reliable, Dependable, Detail-Oriented, Team Player