To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book or safe list.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and Associates are expected to contribute a minimum of between 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
Associates must be willing to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
- This role will help in identifying security risks and be breast with latest web and security related developments.
What you will be responsible for......
- Identifying security risks.
- Decode and determine intent of suspicious code.
- Deploy signatures in a timely, coordinated manner.
- Clean site infections of malicious SEO spam.
- Review partial signatures and create regular expressions that will safely clean malicious code.
- Educate users by emailing on the latest malware and security trends.
- Continuously analyze WordPress and other software, top plug-ins and themes to identify potential security risks.
- Research sources of infections to identify additional signs of infection.
- Stay abreast of the latest web, WordPress, and general security related developments.
Your Take Away.....
- Chance to develop or master your professional skills
- Advance & improve your project management skills
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have....
- Overall understanding of programming and server-side scripting, proficiency in PHP.
- Ability to work without supervision and to make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to process work with accuracy, with attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Clear written and verbal communications.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com We would love to hear from you! (c) 2018.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Security / Network Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of between 5 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within 36 hours
- Marketing Associate: Partnerships
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Marketing Associate: Supporter...
- Technology Associate: Web...
- Fundraising Project Leader: Grants
- Education Project Leader WEM /...
- Education Associate: DILOS STEM...
- Executive Assistant Cum Donor...
- Marketing Associate Director:...
- Marketing Associate: Branding
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Branding
- Social Media Associate: Design
- Marketing Associate: Trend...
- HR Associate :HRSS Administrator
- Director- Fundraising (Remote)
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Research & Engineering Lab...
- Marketing Associate: External...