To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''email@example.com" to your address book or safe list.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and Project Leaders are expected to put in a minimum of 8 hours a week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
Project Leaders must be willing to attend to weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
Leads the Branding team in establishing temporary and ongoing relationships with like-minded for-profit and nonprofit organizations to support the project's goals and overall mission of Save the Water(tm).
What you will be responsible for:
- Manage on average 2-3 volunteers within the Branding team, holding them accountable for their work.
- Plan and conduct weekly team meetings - includes sending agenda, taking meeting minutes and conducting follow up with Marketing Associates on Branding team.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a positive company image by managing communication strategies and tactics that promote related products and services, organizational developments such as new business ventures and support overall brand positioning and messaging.
- Plan and implement external communications initiatives that support Save The Water(tm).
- Provide monthly report of your team’s progress to the Director of Marketing.
- Attend monthly Marketing group meeting.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Your Take Away:
- Chance to develop or master your professional & leadership skills
- Advance & improve your project management skills
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have:
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Have self-direction and demonstrated effective oral communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor's degree completed
- At least 3 years or more full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to mark. We would love to hear from you! (c) 2018.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Business Development
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 8 hours a week
- be responsive to emails within two (2) calendar days
- Marketing Associate: Partnerships
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Technology Associate: Web...
- Education Project Leader WEM /...
- Fundraising Associate Director,...
- Education Associate: DILOS STEM...
- Executive Assistant Cum Donor...
- Fundraising Associate: Grants...
- Fundraising Associate Director...
- Marketing Project Leader: Branding
- Fundraising Project Leader:...
- Social Media Associate: Design
- Fundraising Project Leader...
- HR Associate :HRSS Administrator
- Director- Fundraising (Remote)
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Research & Engineering Lab...
- Marketing Associate: External...
- Fundraising Associate, Corporate...