Are you looking for ways to benefit and give back to your community? Come volunteer at Hillcrest Millard, a brand-new, state-of-the-art short term post acute rehab center.
We are looking for self-starters who would be available on the weekends to give manicures, host art therapy, make pet therapy/visitation visits or visit our guests one-on-one.
Join our volunteer team by calling 402-934-2376 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
- Spiritual Healing
- Visual Arts
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours
- Men's Group Leader
- Manicure Volunteers- LINCOLN
- Hillcrest VolunTEEN
- Weekend Volunteers (Self...
- Retired? Looking to have fun...
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Manicures-Hillcrest Health...
- Give the best gift of all--your...
- Volunteer for Hillcrest Health...
- Pet Therapy/Visitation-Hillcrest...
- Grief Support Volunteer
- Hillcrest VolunTEEN - LINCOLN
- Field Trip Volunteers
- Spiritual Care Volunteers- LINCOLN
- Piano Players Needed
- Bingo Callers
- Pet Visitation Volunteers
- Vet to Vet Companionship Care
- No One Dies Alone Volunteers
- Volunteer Opportunities for...