To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''email@example.com"to your address book or safe list.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and Associates are expected to put in a minimum of 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
Associates must attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
Assist the Publishing Group and Executives with editing documents and website publications.
What you will be responsible for......
- Proofread, edit and improve stories or pieces, making sure they are free of errors.
- Check over writers' final drafts in a timely manner to help meet publishing deadlines.
- Make sure the writing is easy to read and fits the publication's editorial style.
- Report to Project Leader for the given project team
- Attend monthly Publishing group meeting and the monthly Social Media Group’s YouTube meeting
- Complete the PWR at least on weekly minimum basis
Your Take Away.....
- Chance to develop or master your professional skills
- Advance & improve your project management skills
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have....
- Proven working experience as an editor
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills and an excellent portfolio
- Hands on experience with MS Office and InDesign, Photoshop or other publishing tools
- Excellent written skills in English, APA Style
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you! (c) 2018.
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 5 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within 36 hours
- Marketing Associate: Partnerships
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Marketing Associate: Supporter...
- Technology Associate: Web...
- Marketing Associate Director:...
- Marketing Associate: Branding
- Fundraising Associate: Grants...
- Fundraising Associate Director...
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Social Media Project Leader:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Branding
- Fundraising Project Leader:...
- Publishing Associate: Researcher...
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Education Project Leader: Editor...
- Social Media Associate: Design
- Fundraising Project Leader...
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Research & Engineering Lab...