Duration: 1 year
Schedule: 0-5 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to join our team. In this role, you will work within a group of 3 to manage and maintain the recruiting process for the organization. Previous experience in a recruitment role is a plus as you are responsible for identifying, screening, and qualifying candidates for the many volunteer positions we look to fill on a regular basis.
What you will do
- Partner with hiring managers to identify areas within organization with staffing needs
- Manage incoming applications and conduct first round of resume review and phone screen
- Create and post job openings on the organization website as well as job boards
- Schedule interviews for qualified candidates to meet with hiring managers
- Administrative duties including calendar management, on-boarding paperwork, and data entry as needed
You have these skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, either in HR or a similar field
- 1 to 2 years’ office experience, preferably in a recruitment capacity
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong personal values that fit with WGLI’s mission and values, demonstrated through professional or community involvement;
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.
- Human Resources Recruitment
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment