We are seeking someone to help us complete a building energy simulation for this structure: https://www.onecommunityglobal.org/duplicable-city-center/ The individual must be well-versed in requirements for certification of projects through the USGBC LEED rating programs, with specific expertise in Energy Performance simulation.
- Provide USGBC LEED v4 BD+C NC energy simulation modeling for Minimum Energy Performance, Optimized Energy Performance, and On-Site Renewable Energy analysis credits
- Understand fundamental concepts of ASHRAE Standard 90.1. 2010 Appendix G
- Apply a strong knowledge of building energy modeling as well as the use and application of energy modeling software tools (such as Carrier’s Hourly Analysis Program (HAP), eQuest, DOE2, Energy Plus, and Trane Trace) that are compliant with the Appendix G of ASHRAE 2010
- Model differences between baseline and proposed designs using energy modeling tools
- Have good knowledge of building energy codes and high performance strategies for HVAC systems
Minimum 5 hours per week for 2-3 months should complete this task.
If you are interested please complete our online application form here: https://www.onecommunityglobal.org/collaboration/ Alternatively, you are also welcome to email your resume directly to Jae, the person interviewing for this position: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mechanical Engineering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5+ hours a week
- Own your own copy of the software to be used