Bereavement Services Volunteer
9 people are interested
- Initiates and maintains contact with assigned family/caregiver
- Offers various forms of assistance and support serves to aid with the bereavement process.
- Completes written reports of contact and submits to Volunteer Coordinator.
- Refers to Volunteer Coordinator any immediate needs, problems or concerns requiring
- Attends ongoing education programs and peer support groups.
- Maintains telephone contact with Bereavement Coordinator or designee.
About Ardent Hospice of the Desert
1750 E Arenas Road, Suite 21, Palm Springs, CA 92262, US
Our Mission Our patients and their loved ones are the center of our work. When curative treatments have become ineffective, Ardent Hospice delivers peace of mind with a mission to relieve pain and suffering. Our team of professionals has a passion for providing superior, thoughtful care at the end of life, and works around the clock to improve the quality of life for our patients, their loved ones, and caregivers by creating an atmosphere of acceptance and respect for all. We go beyond simply administering pain medication and treatment to keep patients comfortable; we focus on each individual as a complete being, providing care to his or her family as well. Our mission is to connect and collaborate with every patient and family and support them in every decision.
At Ardent Hospice of the Desert we believe in doing the right thing for the right reasons. Our focus and priority are always on the patient and his or her quality of life. Many of our past clients have called us their angels because of the dedication and quality of care we administer.
We'll work with your schedule.
1750 E Arenas RoadSuite 21PALM SPRINGSPALM SPRINGS, CA 92262
August 8, 2018
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Spiritual Healing
- Family Therapy
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training