- Initiates and maintains contact with assigned family/caregiver
- Offers various forms of assistance and support serves to aid with the bereavement process.
- Completes written reports of contact and submits to Volunteer Coordinator.
- Refers to Volunteer Coordinator any immediate needs, problems or concerns requiring
- Attends ongoing education programs and peer support groups.
- Maintains telephone contact with Bereavement Coordinator or designee.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Spiritual Healing
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training