6 people are interested
Board Networking/Public Relations and Media Consultant
ORGANIZATION: Veteran Connection, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
So what do we need?
Board Marketing/Public Relations and Media Consultant
- Is a member of the Board (position description available upon request)
- Coordinate press coverage and maintain a digital lookbook coverage of clippings.
- Work with the Veteran Connection Executive Director and Marketing Director to define goals, both short- and long-term.
- Contribute to and review the marketing plan to ensure progress toward goals.
- Provide annual marketing budget recommendations.
- Work with the Marketing Director to coordinate efforts around the Veteran Connection brand, public relations, website, social media communications, newsletter, annual reports, and other marketing projects
About Veteran Connection, Inc.
8211 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33138, US
The mission of Veteran Connection is to advocate and empower each veteran, and/or their family members through resources and advocacy through peer support. We will strive diligently to change the way this country looks at our veterans and ultimately gain tremendously ourselves through their empowerment.
Through advocacy and empowerment through peer support, our veterans and their families have the possibility of receive a life-changing transformation. The services offered by Veteran Connection will be fulfilled by utilizing a holistic approach with the veteran (client). Our staff of caring and professional veterans/staff members will assist the veterans (clients) suffering with homelessness by bringing awareness of the power to help oneself. Veteran Connection will introduce tools and resources to help break down the barriers which has caused stagnation in their lives and focuses on change for the future of the homeless veteran (client). The goal of Veteran Connection is to turn something positive out of the negativity which has trapped the veterans into more favorable situations and circumstances in their lives, in turn the veteran can help others also.
I need clerical and administrative personnel, volunteer coordinators, fundraising consultants, grant writing professional, marketing experts, PR media personnel, event planners and strategic marketers.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 21, 2022
- Marketing Analytics
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO