Board Networking/Public Relations and Media Consultant
5 people are interested
First off, to test your seriousness in your volunteerism search, you will be asked (after we accept you and then decide to proceed) to join our signature fundraising initiative, United Success Network. It's a ONE TIme $50 donation which you earn way more from. Please check out the YouTube video, USN Changing Lives One At A Time. So I am being upfront to let you know we are looking for only serious replies only and please do not contact Veteran Connection prior to watching the video.
So what do we need?
Board Marketing/Public Relations and Media Consultant
- Is a member of the Board (position description available upon request)
- Coordinate press coverage and maintain a digital lookbook coverage of clippings.
- Work with the Veteran Connection Executive Director and Marketing Director to define goals, both short- and long-term.
- Contribute to and review the marketing plan to ensure progress toward goals.
- Provide annual marketing budget recommendations.
- Work with the Marketing Director to coordinate efforts around the Veteran Connection brand, public relations, website, social media communications, newsletter, annual reports, and other marketing projects
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Marketing Analytics
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO