Board Secretary Job Description
- Is a member of the Board (position description available upon request)
- Maintains records of the board and ensures effective management of organization's records
- Manages minutes of board meetings
- Ensures minutes are distributed to members shortly after each meeting
5.Is sufficiently familiar with legal documents (articles, by-laws, IRS letters, etc.) to note applicability during meetings
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Board of Directors Vice Chair
- Join today - help end the...
- Board of Directors Treasurer
- Let's Do a Documentary
- Board of Directors Chair
- Outreach Coordinator
- Committee/Board Members/Grant...
- Web Designer Needed
- Newsletter for Veteran Connection
- House Sitting Program
- Outreach Coordinator (Local)
- Thanks For Your Service, What...
- Facilitators and Community...
- Operations Manager
- Board of Directors Social Chair
- Human Resources Specialist Needed
- Fundraising Volunteers
- Board of Directors Secretary
- We need a documentary filmmaker