- Assists with clerical work, filing, answering phones, etc.
- Prepares and mails of the bereavement information, newsletter or other literature.
- Makes admission packets, patient education materials, or other handouts.
- Assists the Volunteer Coordinator with Volunteer Training Sessions and other activities.
- Writes thank you notes for donations and sympathy cards.
- Attends monthly meetings, on-going education programs, support group, and/or social functions as appropriate or as requested.
- Maintains volunteer hours tracking
- Hospice Care
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Business Development
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training