Office Services Volunteer
4 people are interested
- Assists with clerical work, filing, answering phones, etc.
- Prepares and mails of the bereavement information, newsletter or other literature.
- Makes admission packets, patient education materials, or other handouts.
- Assists the Volunteer Coordinator with Volunteer Training Sessions and other activities.
- Writes thank you notes for donations and sympathy cards.
- Attends monthly meetings, on-going education programs, support group, and/or social functions as appropriate or as requested.
- Maintains volunteer hours tracking
About Ardent Hospice of the Desert
1750 E Arenas Road, Suite 21, Palm Springs, CA 92262, US
Our Mission Our patients and their loved ones are the center of our work. When curative treatments have become ineffective, Ardent Hospice delivers peace of mind with a mission to relieve pain and suffering. Our team of professionals has a passion for providing superior, thoughtful care at the end of life, and works around the clock to improve the quality of life for our patients, their loved ones, and caregivers by creating an atmosphere of acceptance and respect for all. We go beyond simply administering pain medication and treatment to keep patients comfortable; we focus on each individual as a complete being, providing care to his or her family as well. Our mission is to connect and collaborate with every patient and family and support them in every decision.
At Ardent Hospice of the Desert we believe in doing the right thing for the right reasons. Our focus and priority are always on the patient and his or her quality of life. Many of our past clients have called us their angels because of the dedication and quality of care we administer.
We'll work with your schedule.
1750 E Arenas RoadSuite 21PALM SPRINGSPALM SPRINGS, CA 92262
- Hospice Care
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Business Development
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training