Youth and Family Alternatives
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where7524 Plathe RoadNew Port Richey, FL 34653
Since its founding in 1970, YFA (Youth and Family Alternatives, Inc.) has helped more than 225,000 children and families in the Tampa Bay & Central Florida area. As one of the area’s leading providers of social services to children and families, we are dedicated to strengthening the family throughout our many programs.
Volunteers Needed for:
- Greet visitors, calling the staff member to let them know the visitor has arrived.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks including greeting visitors, clients and YFA employees while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Answer telephone using the YFA greeting. Forwarding calls and/or taking messages. Providing information as requested, including referring calls to other agencies when appropriate.
- Requires basic office skills, moderate written and verbal communication skills.
- Retrieving faxes and distributing them to appropriate staff.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- YMCA Reads!
- Alpha House of Pinellas County
- Celebrate Outreach
- Lunch Pals Program
- Youth and Family Alternatives
- Supportive Services for Veteran...
- Bay Pines VA Healthcare System
- Connections Job Development...
- New Port Richey Va Clinic
- The Salvation Army of St....
- St. Petersburg Free Clinic
- Boley Centers, Inc.
- Homeless Empowerment Project
- Veterans Alternative
- Sunshine Senior Center
- Empath Health / Suncoast PACE
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Florida Dream Center
- Feeding Tampa Bay
- Mease Countryside Hospital