Alzheimer's Support Group Facilitators
28 people are interested
Support Group Facilitators are a vital volunteer role within the Alzheimer's Association. As a Support Group Facilitator you will host the support group and encourage conversation among participants and help keep the group focused on sharing tips, personal caregiving stories, and encourage participation from other dementia related organizations.
If you enjoy:
- working with families and seniors
- are patient, kind, and comforting
- enjoy giving back and supporting your community
Support groups are hosted all over Southern Nevada as well as in the rural areas of Mesquite, Laughlin, and Pahrump.
SPANISH SPEAKING FACILITATORS PARTICULARLY NEEDED.
We'll work with your schedule.
5190 S Valley View Blvd., Suite 104Las Vegas, NV 89118
- Adult Education
- Bereavement Support
- Crisis Counseling
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Ongoing and available for at least 12 months
- Available some nights/weekends; Bilingual a plus.