WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2021 9th Avenue SouthSaint Petersburg, FL 33712
Our primary focus since 2005 has been providing support to Jordan Park and other Pinellas county residents. The Food Bank serves low-income individuals that may be affected by a variety of factors including low wages, job loss, injuries, illness, age, domestic violence, or divorce every Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
Mercy Keepers Food Pantry currently provides service to approximately 700 households per month. The Food Pantry is staffed by a group of faithful and dedicated volunteers who pick-up, sort, organize, prepare and bag items with love for distribution on a weekly basis.
Mercy Keepers Food Pantry is funded 100% by In-Kind Donations.
Our food items are supplied by RCS Food Bank and local supermarkets. The pantry is staffed by a group of about 10 faithful volunteers. They faithfully pickup, bag and distribute the items twice weekly.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- YMCA Reads!
- Alpha House of Pinellas County
- Celebrate Outreach
- Lunch Pals Program
- Youth and Family Alternatives
- Supportive Services for Veteran...
- Bay Pines VA Healthcare System
- Connections Job Development...
- New Port Richey Va Clinic
- The Salvation Army of St....
- St. Petersburg Free Clinic
- Boley Centers, Inc.
- Homeless Empowerment Project
- Veterans Alternative
- Sunshine Senior Center
- Empath Health / Suncoast PACE
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Florida Dream Center
- Feeding Tampa Bay
- Mease Countryside Hospital