Connections Job Development Program
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where5841 Main StreetNew Port Richey, FL 34652
Connections Job Development Program has been making employment a reality for residents of Pasco County for the last 25 years. They are currently in need of someone who can assist with resume writing, job search assistance, interviewing skills and mock interviewing, and inputting client data into computer.
This position requires someone who is patient, caring, committed to helping others, and is computer proficient.
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Education, customer service,
- YMCA Reads!
- Alpha House of Pinellas County
- Celebrate Outreach
- Lunch Pals Program
- Youth and Family Alternatives
- Supportive Services for Veteran...
- Bay Pines VA Healthcare System
- Connections Job Development...
- New Port Richey Va Clinic
- The Salvation Army of St....
- St. Petersburg Free Clinic
- Boley Centers, Inc.
- Homeless Empowerment Project
- Veterans Alternative
- Sunshine Senior Center
- Empath Health / Suncoast PACE
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Florida Dream Center
- Feeding Tampa Bay
- Mease Countryside Hospital