Miles for Melanoma volunteers are inspired and passionate and together, provide support and make a difference in the lives of those who have been affected by melanoma. We could not have the same impact without you!
How Can I Help?
There are opportunities for individuals and groups of all size!
Volunteers will help with:
- General event day operations (including set-up and breakdown)
- Event day check-in and registration
- T-shirt distribution
- Refresh and refuel tables (ensuring our participants stay energized and hydrated)
- Course motivators (providing motivation and directions on the course and at the finish line)
- Water stop (handing out water on course to keep the participants hydrated)
- Skin screening tent (promote skin screenings at the event and provide direction on signing up for a screening)
Have questions? Contact Cassie Beisel at email@example.com or 202-742-5863 for more information.
- Outdoor Recreation
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training