Suncrest Hospice of Colorado Springs is currently seeking veterans and active duty military to provide companionship to veterans with terminal and life-limiting illnesses in the Colorado Springs area.
Training and supervision is provided and our Volunteer Coordinator is always available to address any questions or concerns.
Our veteran volunteers serve patients and their families/caregivers under the guidance of the Volunteer Coordinator by visiting patient(s) for one hour per week in their place of residence. Our patients live throughout the Colorado Springs area in their homes, assisted living communities and long-term care nursing facilities.
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to give back to the veterans in your community! We hope that you will consider becoming a part of our team of caring and compassionate professionals in making a difference in the life of a veteran.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One hour per week. One year committment
- Suncrest Hospice pays for a TB sceen, background check, orientation and drug screen
- Office Volunteers for Suncrest...
- You can make a huge difference...
- Volunteer with Suncrest Hospice
- Sewing/Quilting Opportunites...
- Hospice Volunteering - Making a...
- Pet Visits: Do you have an...
- Volunteer at Suncrest Hospice. ...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed! -...
- Seeking Veteran Volunteers
- Be a volunteer at the most...
- Seeking Teen Volunteers!