Volunteer Leader - Volunteer Instructor Liaison
1 person is interested
The Volunteer Leader will be integral role building and expanding the Health & Wellness program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and recruit talented group fitness instructors that fit the mission and program.
- Be the liaison between the volunteer instructors and Metropolitan Ministries.
- Work with Volunteer Services team to ensure volunteers go through the proper training and registration protocols.
- Screen potential volunteers to ensure that they are a good fit.
- Create and implement a tracking process to maintain organization of where volunteers are in the process of becoming instructors.
- Post-High School education, preferred
- Previous experience with recruiting, encouraged
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- Able to commit to regular schedule
- Ability to plan/organize work with attention to detail
We'll work with your schedule.
120 E Ross AveTampa, FL 33602
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week