Volunteer Leader - Mighty Kids Events
3 people are interested
Our Afterschool Program (Mighty Kids) operates Monday-Friday from 2:15pm-5:30pm, and at times we are blessed with having groups come in to provide additional programming for the children during the evenings. Events include activities in our gym, arts & crafts, family movie nights, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in coordinating details of events such as logistics, room setup, decorations, etc.
- Ensure safety of children attending the event and that attendees reach the correct area
- Create an environment that is both safe and fun for all involved
- Help direct other volunteers leading the event to ensure it goes smoothly
- 1-2 years with children and/or special event setup, preferred
- Aesthetic eye and attention to detail
- Ability to assist in coordinating large groups of school age children
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Ability to be on your feet for a couple of hours
We'll work with your schedule.
120 E Ross AveTampa, FL 33602
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week