Jewish Family Service of San Diego is a client-centered, impact-driven organization working to build a stronger, more resilient community. We believe our volunteers are the backbone of our Agency. We strive to ensure that each volunteer is treated with dignity and respect. Our goal is your success. Be our partner in Moving Forward Together.
Data Entry Specialist - Community Impacts
The Community Impacts department JFS is dedicated to developing an infrastructure and support system for measuring impact at all levels. Community Impacts group oversees the implementation of the ETO, our client data collection software system.
Goal of Position:
This department is searching for a volunteer who is detail-oriented, understands the importance of measuring outcomes and enjoyes working with data. The Data Entry Specialist will assist the Community Impacts department by inputting participant data into the ETOI database
- Gain experience working in a nonprofit setting and with a client database
- Be part of a staff/team that is dedicated to and focused on outcomes
- JFS will provide ETOi training that can be used at any organization that utilized ETOi
- Learn best practices in ETOi use and ETOi training
- Enter participant data into the ETOi database
- Work with staff to accomplish specific data projects for various departments and programs; all opportunities will be available on a project-by-project basis
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable using a computer and open to learning about a client database
- Ability to work in a busy environment and comfortable askng for direction
- Must be able to provide own transportation to the Turk Family Center
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Complete a volunteer application at www.jfssd.org/volapp
- Complete volunteer interview and orientation with JFS Volunteer Engagement
- Agree to background check, reference check, and privacy & security policy
Ability to work during regular business hours (8:30-5:00, M-F). 5-6 hours per month for a minimum of 3 months. The amount of work may vary per week, as some are busier than others.
Jewish Family Service * Turk Family Center * 8804 Balboa Avenue * San Diego, CA * 92123
Database and Training Manager, Community Impacts
- Database Administration
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Food Drive Assistant
- Event Planning Internship
- Development Administrative...
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Hillcrest Distribution Volunteer
- Give Rides & Smiles! San Diego...
- Workshop Facilitator
- Data Entry Specialist-Community...
- Murphy Canyon Military...
- Marketing & Social Media Intern
- Bingo Caller
- BrainHQ Facilitator
- Food Pantry Warehouse Volunteers...
- Cozy Cafe-rista
- Receptionist Assistant
- Volunteer Donor Steward
- Activity Instructor/Facilitator
- Facilities Assitant
- Data Entry Specialist - Helping...