It's that time of the year again! Time for North Park Recreation Center's Annual Spring Egg Hunt and You can Volunteer to help!
Volunteers will be responsible for the set-up and clean-up of the event: involving tables, chairs, canopies, carrying supplies from the recreation center to the location. Volunteers will also be responsible for supervising a station: crafts, games, food, etc. Volunteers will also be responsible for supervising the safety of all community members that attend the event.
We're looking for up to 20 Volunteers ages 16+, or 13-16 with Parental Supervision, to help make this our best Egg Hunt so far! Shifts are from 9:00am - 2:00pm on Sunday March 25th. Please wear closed toe shoes and bring water if you need it.
North Park Recreation Center is located at;
4044 Idaho Street
San Diego, CA
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Please bring water and wear closed-toe shoes
- Juniper Canyon Environment Project
- Rancho Mission Enhancement Project
- University Heights Environmental...
- Have a Large Group and Need a...
- Los Peñasquitos Canyon...
- North Park Spring Egg Hunt
- West Sycamore Volunteer Crew
- Park Beautification Crew...
- Ruffin Canyon Environmental...
- Navajo Canyon Restoration Project
- Chollas Creek Environmental...
- Habitat Restoration Crew...
- Trail Improvement Crew (Mission...
- Rancho Penasquitos / Mira Mesa...
- Graffiti Warriors
- Friends of Famosa Slough