Social Media Manager
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Social Media Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Open Positions: 1
National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The ideal person will be self starter and responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create interactive relationship between consumers and the company.
The Social Media Manager role is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of NAAHP’s social media presence on all platforms and ensuring that it is aligned with the branding and vision of the organization. The goal is to gradually achieve superior engagement with all viewers/ audience on the platforms. The Social Media Manger reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communication plans that leverage the social media space
- Build strategies to increase the amount of "Likes" on our page(s) and increase overall presence and visibility online.
- Create daily content for multiple social media platform that include: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other social medial platforms that the organization plans to adopt.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Work closely with PR and Director of Communication to coordinate efforts
- Research and implement best strategies/practices towards placing the organization at the best possible advantage
- Create calendars and syndication schedules for information that will be on circulation/rotation with preference to information to NAAHP members.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3+ years' experience in social media management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media in an understandable way
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook's advertizing platform is required
- Must be comfortable working within a startup environment subject to ambiguity and change
Please apply at https://n-a-a-h-p.mightyrecruiter.com. Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Director of Membership
- Executive Vice President
- Director of Scholarships
- Director of Programs
- Manager of Member Services
- Human Resources Manager
- Creative Director
- Graphic Designer
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Development
- Director of Professional...
- Operations Director
- Content Strategist
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Director of Conference Planning
- Lead Web Developer
- Social Media Manager
- Director of Communications
- Assistant to the President and...