Manager of Member Services
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position: Manager of Member Services
Department Member Services
Reports to: Director of Member Services
The National Alliance for Advancement of Haitian Professionals is looking for a Manager of Member Services to help serve our membership community. The ideal Manager is a self starter who will lead the implementation of strategies to ensure superior customer service, proper on-boarding, and support NAAHP goal of ensuring engagement and life-long membership. The manager will also proactively monitor, analyze, and report on membership data and trends to inform/enhance programs and services provided by departments across the organization.
- Ensures superior customer service is provided to members and potential members by overseeing and/or working with outside consultants on administrative functions, including processing new member applications, renewing members, updating member information, change of status applications, etc.
- Oversee the implementation of on boarding programs and make recommendations for recruitment and retention strategies
- Enhances the organization's ability to manage, monitor, and properly analyze data related to membership and membership trends through Neon
- Work closely with the Director of Outreach & Engagement to manage the activities for member engagement
- Works with relevant departments to resolve technical issues, as needed, to ensure an efficient and smooth member experience, and support usage of membership system across the organization
- Interdepartmental collaboration with marketing, communications and other programmatic departments to ensure proper messaging of member value proposition across the organization.
- Ensures successful membership support at the annual conference, including planning and staffing of the member section of the registration desk, Membership information booths
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with three years experience
- Experience in a high-performance membership organization with an emphasis on reporting and analysis of membership data and trends
- Experience working with membership database
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Highly organized with ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable with working in a virtual environment
- Some experience in providing customer service
- Must be comfortable working within a startup environment subject to ambiguity and change
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Executive Vice President
- Director of Programs
- Manager of Member Services
- Graphic Designer
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Development
- Director of Professional...
- Operations Director
- Content Strategist
- Director of Conference Planning
- Lead Web Developer
- Social Media Manager
- Assistant to the President and...