8 people are interested
8 people are interested
National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Open Positions: 1
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is seeking a talented, enthusiastic Designer willing to work alongside the Social Media Manager and content strategist in the development, and production of materials. The Designer will also assist in coordinating and organizing of graphic files. This position will collaborate with our Executive Management Team to fulfill NAAHP’s mission. The Graphic Designer reports to Director of Marketing.
- Assists Creative Director in editing graphics as projects progress
- Prepares production files
- Maintains quality control for assigned projects; works closely with creative team to stay aware of project updates and changes
- Adheres to company standards and policies
- Gathers information and materials
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout to Creative Director
- Assists with graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Assists with the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Reviews designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Performs administrative duties
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Director of Marketing
- Associate’s degree and/or A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of customer service preferred
- Graphic design skills, including command of design theory
- Attention to detail and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong portfolio demonstrating work
- Understanding of design strategy methods
- Proficiency in problem solving
- Ability to work project from concept development, storyboard
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with other creative disciplines such as photography, motion graphics, 3D animation and video production a plus
- Must be comfortable working within a startup environment subject to ambiguity and change
About National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
P.O. Box 5096, Hillside, NJ 07205, US
To connect, empower, and mobilize students and professionals in the Haitian diaspora, and to facilitate diaspora contributions to Haiti’s economic and social progress.
Founded in 2011, the National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established by diverse group of forward-thinking industry experts, youth leaders, faculty, public and nonprofit sector professionals from Haiti and its global diaspora. NAAHP is focused on connecting a global community of peers with career advancement resources as well as fostering transformative relationships between NAAHP members and committed stakeholders to strengthen Haiti through philanthropy and social entrepreneurship.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 24, 2021