Director of Development
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Director of Development
Reports to: Executive Vice President
Open Position/s: 1
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for a self starter, experienced to serve as Director of Development and oversee fundraising efforts.
The Director of Development serves a key role in the planning, implementation, supervision, and evaluation of the organization’s development programs. As a member of the Management Team, the Director of Development will report to and work in concert with the Executive VP and have access to a passionate Board of Directors. NAAHP's Director of Development will provide leadership in all areas of fundraising and ensure significant funding growth leading to a corresponding deeper program impact.
- Develop and execute NAAHP’s annual fundraising plan
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
- Manage the implementation donor software and oversee staff responsible for data entry and gift processing
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors through:
- Appeal letters
- Recurrent grant writing
- Reporting to foundations
- Meeting and developing relationships with donors
- Arranging meetings between donors and the Executive Vice President and President
- Create and execute a strategy for building/maintaining a large sustained base of individual donors
- Oversee organization of special events
- Develop and track proposals and reports for foundation and corporate fundraising
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (required), Master’s Degree (preferred)
- Minimum of four years’ experience in fundraising
- Demonstrated diplomacy in professional settings
- Ability to work as a team member with others from other disciplines
- Ability to communicate, coordinate, and build relationships with volunteers, investors/donors, and partner organizations
- Proven ability to solve problems
- Ability to develop a genuine passion for NAAHP
- A winsome and personable team player
- Professional demeanor
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Must be comfortable working within a startup environment subject to ambiguity and change.
Please apply at https://n-a-a-h-p.mightyrecruiter.com. Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Director of Membership
- Executive Vice President
- Director of Scholarships
- Director of Programs
- Manager of Member Services
- Creative Director
- Graphic Designer
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Development
- Director of Professional...
- Operations Director
- Content Strategist
- Director of Conference Planning
- Lead Web Developer
- Social Media Manager
- Director of Communications
- Assistant to the President and...